Valentine Poems - To The One I Love

Valentine Poems - To The One I Love 1.jpg

To The One I Love

Since the day you walked into my life,
I was no longer the same.
It felt as if my life finally had purpose,
a place to reside, yet no one knew what was in your mind.

In your past you made girls cry.
They cried, my love,
because all of them wanted to be your wife,
yet you chose me, the one who made you rife,
but still you wanted me in your life.

So today I stand before you
with a heart as pure,
and I promise to love you forever more.
Yet I have one request and that would be,
that I could have this dance with you
on this Valentine's day eve.

Valentine Poems - To The One I Love 2.jpg

Valentine Poems - To The One I Love 3
Valentine Poems - To The One I Love 4.jpg
love pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.