Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love

Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love 1.jpg

Be My Valentine, My Love

Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.

For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.

So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move.

Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love 2

Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love 3.jpg

Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love 4.jpg
Valentine poems - Be My Valentine, My Love 5.jpg
love pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.