Valentine poems - The Magic Valentine Potion

Valentine poems - The Magic Valentine Potion 1.jpg

The Magic Valentine Potion

I was strong and now I’m weak,
So a secret potion now I seek,
To help me balance out my life,
To help me shed this inner strife.

What torment makes me whimper deep,
That keeps me nights without much sleep,
That took the strength from muscles strong,
That makes me hear the birdie’s song.

This potion must be magic sweet,
To make me whole, again complete.
So be my potion, Valentine,
Just answer me that you'll be mine.

Valentine poems - The Magic Valentine Potionv 2.jpg

Valentine poems - The Magic Valentine Potion 3.jpg

Valentine poems - The Magic Valentine Potion 4.jpg
love pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.