Valentine poems - Valentine Soldier

Valentine poems - Valentine Soldier 1.jpg

Valentine Soldier

I sit here alone this Valentine season.
To catch myself wondering What is the real reason?

They say it's for peace, order and harmony.
What about you, about us, and OUR family?

Without complaint your strength comes with ease.
So eager to serve, to protect and yet so many to please.

You call when you can, write with little spare time.
Back home your words although few, occupy my mind.

If a wish could be mine, on this Valentines Day.
To hear your voice, touch your hand, see your smile, far away.

For now I must wait my heart and soul never to stray.
We love you, We miss you, and Thank you, is all we can say.

To Adam with Love.

By Brandy M. Webster

Valentine poems - Valentine Soldier 2.jpg
Valentine poems - Valentine Soldier 3.jpg
love pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.